* No one lives on the site so we're not talking about dislodging anyone. Supposedly the person who built this lives with his mother.
* CSX knew about the trash here but we suspect they didn't know how much there actually was. They knew about the fire but what is troubling they didn't take any measure to remove it last year when the fire occurred. Most likely there was less trash there last year.
* The trash isn't up against their right-of-way and we suspect they don't consider it a priority - much like the other railroad properties that run through our area.
* The roadmaster stated that he has to complete a report, send it to Florida and they'll have to hire a private contractor. This will take time.
* The roadmaster said they did not erect the fence - it must have been Stop & Shop. He said they do not want fences on their property. (This is disturbing because without fencing a child could wonder on their property.)
* In order to access the trash, it is likely they'll have to remove the fence and get to the site via Stop & Shop's delivery entrance and possibly use a crane to get to the debris. This will be a problem because the driveway is private property.
* COMET reached out to Assembly Member Markey's office and her Chief of Staff stated that it will be made a priority.
* It was also alluded to that if this happens again they won't be back to clean it up again.
This is the story so far and I'll continue with the updates as they come in. In the meantime, if you see something, say something before things get out of control!!