- January 24th, home on 72nd Street between 51st/Calamus Avenue was burglarized. House had alarm. We subsequently found out another house on same block was burglarized a week earlier. Residents state they saw male who is not known to them on block during time of both burglaries. These incidents occurred on Woodside/108th side of street.
- Found out today we had another burglary yesterday (not confirmed by NYPD) on 72nd Place just off Calamus Avenue on Maspeth/104th side of street. If true, this location a stone's throw from two prior burglaries.
- Last week, resident spotted male on foot taking photos of several houses on 70th Street between 52nd Drive/53rd Avenue.
- This morning, another resident spotted what is believed to be same male in Chrysler PT Cruiser, dark-color, driving down 70th on same block. This time he took a photo of one house on one side of street, and as he was driving toward 53rd Avenue he had arm out window. Resident said it appeared as if he was video taping.
- Oddly enough, an Elmhurst resident who lives on 53rd Avenue between Van Horn/Haspel said they saw male on foot taking photos of a house just before Christmas. He took photo from a distance and then a close shot of address.
- None of these incidents were reported.
Please stress to your neighbors importance of staying alert!!