- 61-XX Grand Avenue – Unknown person entered deli and removed items and refused to pay. Arrest made.
1. 54-XX 72 Street – Unknown person claiming to be from social security attempted to defrauded complainant out of $600 USD.
2. 53-XX 72 Street – Unknown person opened Sprint cell phone account using SSN.
3. 57 Road & 58 Place – Witness observed unknown male enter and leave parked unattended vehicle, which led to an arrest.
4. 52-XX Flushing Avenue – Unknown person removed cellphone out of bag.
5. 69-80 Grand Avenue – Unknown person entered location and removed items off the shelves
Police Officer Deighton Shoy
Neighborhood Coordination Officer
New York Police Department - 104th Precinct
64-02 Catalpa Ave
Ridgewood, NY 11385