We reached out to the 104th and 108th Precincts and have been assured the officers are trying their best to address the condition. However, if they show up at a problem location the large group disperses and just moves to a different location turning it into a cat and mouse game.
You can help by calling 311 if you hear the noise. We are listing the chronic locations provided to us by the 104th and 108th Precincts, who are working together to address the condition, and hope this will help you determine where the noise is coming from.
- Page Place/54th Avenue (104th Precinct)
- Maspeth Avenue/48th Street (104th Precinct)
- 47th Street between Grand and Maspeth Avenues (104th Precinct)
- Maurice Avenue/54th Avenue (108th Street)
- 48th Street/55th Avenue (behind UPS) 108th Precinct
- 49th Street/50th Avenue, Sunnyside cemetery (108th Precinct)
- Laurel Hill Blvd/49th Street, long cemetery street (108th Precinct)
- 56th Street/55th Drive, Snapple factories (108th Precinct)
- 43-40 57th Avenue, Restaurant Depot parking lot (108th Precinct)
Please stay alert and if you see or hear anything, say something!