- I've emailed Council Member Crowley's office and asked that they reach out to the Health Department bait the area as soon as possible. I also asked that they get someone to come and evaluate the homeless man. The 104th Precinct was also notified about the individual.
- Several folks on 70th Street have had mice in their house. This is probably a result of the wet weather we've had for the past couple of weeks. It's doubtful that 70th Street is the only block with the problem!
- Mice and rats carry diseases. They are all over - not just in northern Maspeth - or contained to one block. Please put down traps - away from children and pets. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they're not around!
- When walking in the vicinity of 74th Street, please be alert.
- If I get any updates, I'll let you know.