A rapist hit in the Forest Hills section of the 112th Precinct, which borders our 110th Precinct. Most recently he attacked someone in Corona. Women need to be extremely careful, especially when coming home at night. There's no telling where he'll hit next and we're just a stone's throw away!
- Stay in well-lit areas and walk along busy streets.
- Look in driveways to make sure no one is lurking there.
- Make sure you're not being followed from the train or bus.
- Before getting out of your car - look around.
- Don't let your guard down even during the day!
- The best way to fight off an attacker is go for the eyes. Hold your keys between your fingers and use them to gauge his eyes if you're grabbed.
- Call 911 if you observe any suspicious people lurking around.