Here are some issues that we want to cover:
- Updates from our electeds/reps
- Sewer project in Elmhurst - Kneeland, Manila, etc.
- Ongoing gas project in Maspeth/Woodside
- Any success setting up a meeting date to give residents a briefing on the upcoming 70th Street sewer project that is slated to begin in March.
- 104th/108th/110th Precincts will give us a crime update. We are interested to hear about the towing operations and the availability of the heavy duty tow truck to remove large trucks/buses parked illegally. Any success with regard to vehicles with no license plates or out of state plates, etc.
Roe Daraio, President
COMET Civic Association