Time: Mar 6, 2023 07:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 881 6133 0937
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,88161330937#,,,,*282042# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 646 931 3860 US
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- We lost an NCO in 104th C and 108th D. How soon will we see replacements?
- The 108th has been doing a great job with summonsing. We'd be interested in hearing how many summonses were written in the 104th Maspeth/Woodside portion of Sector C and the south side of Queens Blvd in 110th A. Speeding on Calamus Avenue and reckless driving on Grand Avenue in the 104th seems to be an issue with folks.
- 104th C - any update on the homicide in west Maspeth?
- Commercial parking in the west Maspeth portion of 104 Sector C. Commercial vehicle parking near IS5 in Elmhurst.
- Residents leaving cones or garbage pails to reserve parking near Maurice/Principe Park in 104 Sector C. Why can't they be vouchered rather than just putting them back on the sidewalk because that isn't a deterrent.
- Maspeth HS dismissal - how has it been going in the 104th and 110th?
- 110th A - St. Adalbert has been having a chronic problem with a private school bus parking in front of their building.
- Mailbox theft is a big issue here in our area. Have folks been filing police reports?
- How do folks report abandoned Citi Bikes?
- Senator Gianaris will attend the meeting and introduce himself. We will also hear updates from the offices of our other elected officials' representatives.
- Christina Wilkinson will update us on the expansion of Citi Bikes in Maspeth.
- Any new community concerns/questions