Locations - vicinity of PS102:
- 52nd Avenue/83rd Street
- 55th Avenue/Haspel Street
- Possibly a male Indian, 30-40 years old, approx. 6' tall, heavy set, slight mustache, black curly hair.
- Driving a white older model 4-door sedan with Connecticut plates. There's an orange flag on the driver's side door. It could be an Indian flag.
- On 11/14, 8:00 a.m., 52nd Ave/83rd St, the male pulled a 12-year old Asian female into his car and touched her breast. She was able to escape. Incident was reported on 11/28.
- On 11/25, 4:00 p.m. the same Asian female was walking with her friend on Haspel/55th Ave. Male got out of his car with a piece of paper asking for directions to Queens Center Mall. The original victim ran and the male grabbed the breast of her friend.